The main goal of the past School was to provide students and young scientists with the information about latests Russian and German developments in the field of systems biology and bioinformatics, and to give them opportunity to provide their own works to the Leading Russian and German scientists. Professors and young scientists from Russia and Germany made reports on the modern problems of the computational systems biology and bioinformatics, such as: phylogenetic tree building, structural-functional analysis of macromolecules, systems biology, automated analysis of the scientific literature. Young scientists presented their own work for discussion.
The Second International Autumn School for Young Scientists SCSBB'2009
PBSoft was a main funder and organizer of the Second International School for the students and young scientists "Computational Systems Biology & Bioinformatics" along with the Bielefeld University, Institute Cytology and Genetics SB RAS and German/Russian Virtual Network of Bioinformatics.
The School took place in the Akademgorodok, Novosibirsk, Russia, 1-2 September, 2009.
- The 9th International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure BGRS'2014
- Third SysPatho Workshop, Cyprus, 2013
- SysPatho Workshop: Systems biology and medicine, St. Petersburg, 2012
- Systems biology and HCV research
- The 8th International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure BGRS'2012